- So, my husband was BBQ'ing some chicken breasts that we had marinated all day in yummy teriyaki sauce. He got the charcoal going, waiting for the coals to be red hot.
- After coals are hot enough, he puts chicken on the grill
- He then walks inside the house (as it is cold outside, so he keeps coming in and out,as opposed to the summertime when he just stands over the BBQ with a beer in one hand)
- I am sitting on the couch, with my laptop next to me.
- I excitedly exclaim "I have 17 followers now" Followed by, "Did you read the post I wrote about C?"
- He then sits next to me on couch, and proceeds to talk with me about my blog. Conversation going like this:
"Oh babe, thank you for being so supportive. I was afraid my new love affair with my laptop was going to start bumming you out. Or you were going to start getting sick of my blog talk. Which by the way, some of these ladies are really funny. You should let me read some to you sometime"
"YOUR BLOG TALK IS BECOMING A FIRE HAZARD.
MY blog has fire starting powers!
What other blog can make that claim?
I wonder what my toothbrush can do........
* the chicken turned out fine after we peeled off the burnt layers,hubby calmed down, and he has gone back to his supportive ways. He'd better be supportive and nice.
He wouldn't want my blog and I lightin his ass on fire..........!!!