- Google+1 - My blogger asked me if I wanted to replace my blogger profile with Google+, it said I would get more followers, blah blah blah. So I clicked on it. Too many sentences, so I clicked out. End of story!
- Football- I try to watch. But I am amazed by people that can sit there and shout out plays. Especially women. I mean did they spend hours, upon hours learning this stuff. First and ten, line drive, shot clock ( I think I just threw some baseball and basketball terms in there) See, what the hell do I know. I just know to cheer when our team runs across the finish line.......Finish Line??
- Refinance talk- We Re-Financed at an awesome rate. When the notary came over with the GIGANTIC stack of papers from the loan agent, I just grabbed the pen she gave me and sat there waiting to sign. My husband asked questions at each page. She explained things that I just cannot soak in. Fixed rate? 30 year? Blah Blah Blah. In 30 years I'll be in a nursing home............Just tell me where to sign!
- Geography - Not too much to say here. You mean Washington D.C is not in the state of Washington????? WHHHAAAAtttttttt??? - Kidding......Or am I?
- Gardening - Like serious gardening. We have a tropical yard, palm trees and stuff. He buys Palm Fertilizer. Knows when to water, when to not water. And the whole Perennial and Annual, and seeding. I want to understand, I really do.
- The human body - I still, to this day, have to google 'Which side is your appendix on' whenever I feel a sharp pain in my side. Some info just won't stick!
Friday, October 19, 2012
Things that I don't understand, starting with Google +1
I don't know why, but I feel like listing off a few things that I don't get (or I don't care to get)
I could go on, and on, and on, and on. O.K. well, maybe not that many "on and on's" - I mean I am not an idiot!
Just felt like posting this.