Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Things that I don't understand, starting with Google +1

I don't know why, but I feel like listing off a few things that I don't get (or I don't care to get)


  1. Google+1 - My blogger asked me if I wanted to replace my blogger profile with Google+, it said I would get more followers, blah blah blah. So I clicked on it. Too many sentences, so I clicked out. End of story!
  2. Football- I try to watch. But I am amazed by people that can sit there and shout out plays. Especially women. I mean did they spend hours, upon hours learning this stuff. First and ten, line drive, shot clock ( I think I just threw some baseball and basketball terms in there) See, what the hell do I know. I just know to cheer when our team runs across the finish line.......Finish Line??
  3. Refinance talk- We Re-Financed at an awesome rate. When the notary came over with the GIGANTIC stack of papers from the loan agent, I just grabbed the pen she gave me and sat there waiting to sign. My husband asked questions at each page. She explained things that I just cannot soak in. Fixed rate? 30 year? Blah Blah Blah. In 30 years I'll be in a nursing home............Just tell me where to sign! 
  4. Geography - Not too much to say here. You mean Washington D.C is not in the state of Washington????? WHHHAAAAtttttttt??? - Kidding......Or am I?
  5. Gardening - Like serious gardening. We have a tropical yard, palm trees and stuff. He buys Palm Fertilizer. Knows when to water, when to not water. And the whole Perennial and Annual, and seeding. I want to understand, I really do.
  6. The human body - I still, to this day, have to google 'Which side is your appendix on' whenever I feel a sharp pain in my side. Some info just won't stick!
I could go on, and on, and on, and on.   O.K. well, maybe not that many "on and on's" - I mean I am  not an idiot!

Just felt like posting this.

Happy Friday! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm 100% with you on 1, 3, 4, 5 & 6. The football one, not so much (go Bears!). But nobody's perfect. And gardening??? Aren't there like worms??? What's wrong with people?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marianne, can you teach me #2. My husband would be proud. I really want to, I really do. I would just have to say "Go Chargers"

      Worms are good..... I guess??? We compost, and it makes worms, and that makes my husband happy. Don't ask...

      Delete

Reading is a wonderful thing......if you enjoy what you are reading
Writing is a wonderful thing.........if you enjoy what you are writing

I have fun writing this blog, and so I hope you have fun reading it.
Thank you,Thank you! Thank you very much!