Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Moment of Silence, for my world will never be the same after next season



The Office is ending after it's 9th season. I am sad.
The Office makes me happy. REALLY HAPPY! Like Happy Pill mixed with a Margarita kind of Happy!
I have the theme song on my ipod, and when my ipod is set to shuffle it will come one in between Fleetwood Mac and Flo' Rida. Every time it comes on, I can't help but smile.

Whether you watch The Office, or GOD FORBID, have never heard of it. Please take a moment to think of me. For after next season ends, my Thursday nights will never be the same.


5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I was in the midst of the early Joey years (screaming 24/7) when this show first came on, so I missed it. I will rent it and then dedicate an entire hour of silence for your tragedy.

    But remember. It is better to have loved and lost...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marianne- I knew I could count on you ;)
    I was probably in the middle of a crying child also, I caught up with reruns and was immediately hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where you been, JR? I'm wanting a new post from you. Don't tell the rest, but there are only a few of you that I really look forward to reading.

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been in a womens prison in Taiwan. Supposedly, you are not supposed to smuggle heroine for handsome strangers that you meet at the airport. On a positive note, I will be featured on the next episode of Locked Up Abroad on the National Geographic channel. They would not give me internet access.

      ;) I just emailed you Marianne. xoxo

      Delete

Reading is a wonderful thing......if you enjoy what you are reading
Writing is a wonderful thing.........if you enjoy what you are writing

I have fun writing this blog, and so I hope you have fun reading it.
Thank you,Thank you! Thank you very much!