From Fleetwood Mac to Flo Rida.
From Johnny Cash to Johnny Rotten
From New Kids on the Block (hey, I relive my youth once in a while) to Justin Bieber!
I sat in front of two computers, four months ago and anxiously awaited while the hourglass spun in circles.
Would they be sold out?
Would I be able to figure out the Ticketmaster Captcha?
Are the $50 dollar seats going to be in the nosebleed section? spoiler alert.....Yes they were!
|'Upper Concourse' Section 316......Code Name for 'NOSEBLEED'|
But in all honesty, my girls and I don't complain. Justin Bieber the size of an ant is better than no Bieber at all.
|Blurry action shot of the girls jumping in the hall on the way down.|
|YES, they went back to the room and jumped on the beds! He is a big kid too!|
What an AMAZING time with my family.
The next morning we raided the Executive Lounge for all of the free snacks.Thanks Boss....again......for being an Elite Member! We love free snacks!
We were exhausted, but hubby still drove us through Hollywood to 'see the sights'
Sights being Homeless and Graffiti, but Hey, I got my Hollywood sign Picture.
- If you are going to sit in front of your computer for AMEX presale tickets. Make sure you actually have an American Express.
- Don't think your homemade purple t-shirts from Michaels are going to be 'Super Original'- They AREN'T! I can't even tell you how many homemade purple t-shirts we saw! And Justin didn't even take the time to come find my girls and compliment them on their iron on skills.
- If your five year old states to you beforehand that she is SUPER excited about the Hotel, but the concert 'Uhhhh, not too much Mama'- Believe her! Don't waste the money on the ticket. She will have just as much fun in the pool or jumping on the bed with Daddy.
- Find the Bar! Find the Bar at the Hotel, and then when you get into the arena, find that bar too. Smile at the Bartender, slam your hand down on the counter and say "I think this Mama deserves a Margarita"
- Most important lesson learned- HAVE FUN! Because I did!
- Upper Concourse means............ UPPER CONCOURSE!!! SUPER DUPER UPPER!