But, anyway. My next post is going to be a compilation of pictures and captions from my past month.
- My Grandpa passed away
- Stressful day to day blahs
- Got up at crack of dawn to make camping reservations that usually sell out in seconds, at our favorite beach campsite.
- Redecorating our 1973 Itasca Motorhome. I'm talking sewing machine usage, curtain making, wallpaper stripping and all. Pictures to come.
- Meeting our Hungarian website programmer for the first time after only emails for the past year. Thank God other countries teach English, because Americans would be screwed if we had to speak other languages on a whim.- I am speaking for myself. If you are smart and speak ten languages, don't comment. Yay for you!
- I am finally turning into someone who enjoys walking. Baby steps toward working out (YUCK) I walked to meet (and surprise) my husband and daughter a couple of miles away at the park where he was taking her to ride her bike. He left before I got there. Let's just say that as he was driving down the road, he had to do a
doublequadruple glance to make sure that was really me. His first question?...... "Is everything o.k.?" His second question?......."What are you doing?" Walking people!! WALKING!!! Yup, this girl is tryin to be fit and healthy. Small framed body does not equal fit.