Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What is going on?

All My Children and One Life to Live have been cancelled. Although I am a General Hospital fan,I have always thought of AMC and OLTL as siblings or at least cousins to my beloved GH. Not to mention, I did watch all three of them when I was pregnant with my firstborn, and even watched all three well until his toddler years. But 3 straight hours of soaps started to feel a bit extreme. I felt selfish, and even a bit guilty as I would be glued to the T.V., my little son on my lap with his lambie and blankie. NO housework getting done at all!!! Yup, 3 hours was too much. So I had to cut back. I also started working, and there was no such thing as DVR 17 years ago.

Fast forward to 2011. My DVR list is FULL! I don't know what I would do without it. And General Hospital won out as my top pick soap. Sorry AMC and OLTL. I gave you up a long time ago, but you were never forgotten.

That is all I feel like writing about today. Oh,and my daughters have been very, very pleasant lately. I have really enjoyed their company, and quite frankly I think they have actually enjoyed mine. I also had a wonderful day on Sunday with my 17 year old son. Mother and son, laughing, eating Western Bacon Cheeseburgers, talking as if we were lifelong friends.  Yes, great week had by all. Oh, and to add a positive note for my four year old. She found her beloved Whiskers the dog under the couch (stuffed animal,not real dog f.y.i.), and her pre-school sweatshirt that she thought was gone "forevwa" (forever in 4 year old talk) wound up found!! By ME!! In the lost and found!! Yes, great week!

Well, great week except for the people of Pine Valley and Llanview. :( Sorry guys!
http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/14/all-my-children-one-life-to-live-cancelled-abc-soap-opera/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading is a wonderful thing......if you enjoy what you are reading
Writing is a wonderful thing.........if you enjoy what you are writing

I have fun writing this blog, and so I hope you have fun reading it.
Thank you,Thank you! Thank you very much!