Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

In case anyone cares, here are my answers to James Liptons 10 Questions

If you have ever watched James Lipton on Inside the Actors Studio, then you know about the 10 Questions he asks at the end of each interview.
If you have never watched it, then look it up! The internet is full of information.........
If you are too lazy to look it up, then you are probably too lazy to even read this post, but surprisingly I won't judge you for that because I am also too lazy to read things or look at things people tell me to look at. I am constantly being bombarded by friends and family who will ask me "oh, did you watch that video I sent to you?" -or- "did you ever look up that article I emailed you  regarding the blah, blah, blah" I usually lie and say 'yes' to everything. "Yes I saw it, yes I read it, yes it was _______________!!!!"
 insert appropriate word here
So I won't judge you for not looking it up! No judgement here.



For fun I am going to pretend that I am a famous actress, and James Lipton has just interviewed me. We have laughed, I have cried. I have shared my stories of heartache and struggle, being typecasted in Hollywood, all of the usual interview stuff. Only to finally get my big break on a television sitcom, followed by a role in my first feature film, where I went on to win an Academy award.
                                         WOW, I sure can dream can't I??? Or I am insane, and one day when my husband has the time to actually read my blogs, he may worry. Either way, for today I am pretending.


The ten questions Lipton asks are:
  1. What is your favorite word?  Obnoxious
  2. What is your least favorite word? Ain't 
  3. What turns you on? Honestly my hubby helping me with household stuff (all the while smelling like my favorite cologne)
  4. What turns you off? Just someone who is 'Bluuch' Mean, rude, disrespectful. 
  5. What sound or noise do you love? Sound of my kids getting along, talking or laughing w/ one another
  6. What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of kids getting tickled. HATE IT! The screeching, laughing, the tickler and the ticklee. All of it. BAD!!
  7. What is your favorite curse word? Mother F'er. Mother F'ing Slut if I'm really goin for it. Even a 90 year old man isn't safe from being called that if he cuts me off on the road. Sorry, senior citizens! Road rage exists in me.  
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?Anything that involves traveling. Maybe a photographer. Anything where my creativity makes it so that I am considered a genius! 
  9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything retail. 3 Years at Macys taught me that
  10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? You did pretty good kid! A few bumps in the road, but you are a good person.Your parents should be proud. Not too mention,you are pretty darn funny. Now come over here and meet my good friends John, Gilda and Lucille. They think you are pretty funny too. 

2 comments:

  1. According to several of these you hate me, but that's ok...I won't judge you either. Even tho you lie to your husband (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was actually from 2 years ago. I am in a bit of a writing block, so I am cheating and reposting. Shhhh, don't tell. Why?? Why would I hate you? Do you tickle kids in a rude disrespectful way, all the while saying the word 'Ain't'?? No judgement ;)
    Secret......I am known to let the word Ain't slip out. In no way am I a stickler for proper grammar. I make up my own words all the fricking time. But the word ain't has always been a hard one for me.
    Lie to my hubby? I call it selective story telling.He reads through my blogs, and selectively chooses which to call me out on ;) ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Reading is a wonderful thing......if you enjoy what you are reading
Writing is a wonderful thing.........if you enjoy what you are writing

I have fun writing this blog, and so I hope you have fun reading it.
Thank you,Thank you! Thank you very much!