Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Who needs toys when Mommy & Daddy drink a lot of wine and like burritos?

Does my title make sense?


NO?




Does it now?



My daughter loves stacking things.

I collect wine corks. That was only a weeks worth....KIDDING!

Isn't there a correlation between stacking and being a genius?
Did I just make that up?

Who cares!

Happy Friday!
Whatever you are doing, have a great time.
Me?
I will be adding to my wine cork collection.My daughter needs new stacking material.


* I am actually collecting the wine corks, and am determined to create something nifty out of them. Have you seen Pinterest lately?
Good Lord, there is a world of crafts out there dedicated to Wine Corks.
Now to make a trivet or really go for it and make a backyard chair??

Yes, someone out there had enough corks (and time on their hands) to make an actual chair the size of a lazy boy, out of wine corks.
wine cork chair
Start Guzzlin
Mama needs a new chair!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to start saving wine corks for you now! I suppose you don't really have a use for the twist-offs, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are serious, I will take em. You need my address???? ;)

      Just don't try to throw any Mikes Hard Bottle Caps in there. That would not make for a comfy chair. LOL

      Delete

Reading is a wonderful thing......if you enjoy what you are reading
Writing is a wonderful thing.........if you enjoy what you are writing

I have fun writing this blog, and so I hope you have fun reading it.
Thank you,Thank you! Thank you very much!